Monday, October 8, 2012

Revlon Photoready Primer + Shadow

I've been having no luck finding new makeup collections at my local drugstores lately, so I was so excited when I found these at the Christmas Tree Shop! Who would have guessed the Christmas Tree Shop would be the first ones to have new makeup collections!?


The Revlon photoready primer +eyeshadow has 3 eyeshadows, a primer that's bottom left rectangle and a shimmer that's the bottom right square. All of the shadows have shimmer and most of the primers also have an iridescence to them. They had two displays with 8 different palettes in total. In the middle there is a palette where you can actually test out the colors for yourself, which is really nice. More on that later. They are $7.99 each.
 These are the palettes of the first display. All of the palettes' names are art related.
Top row: Metropolitan
2nd row: Impressionist
3rd row, left to right: Renaissance, Graffiti
 Bottom row, left to right: Avant Garde, Pop Art

  Only 2 eyeshadow palettes were different in the second display. 
Bottom row from left to right: Watercolors, Bohemian.

Here are closeups of some of the palettes I'm interested in. Impressionist is a beautiful neutral palette. I was debating on getting this one but I didn't because I have other neutral palettes...however writing this post makes me want to go back and get it :).
 Metropolitan
 Impressionist, Bohemian

Here are the swatches of the tester palette in Watercolors. The primer was a bright shimmery white/purple color that would make the purple shadows really stand out.
From left to right: highlight color, crease color, lid color, primer, glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment