Tuesday, August 21, 2012

NEW Maybelline & Loreal Fall Makeup Collections spotted at Bed Bath and Beyond!

I was wandering around at the makeup section in my Bed Bath and Beyond and got really excited when I saw some new fall launches by Maybelline and L'oreal!
I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I was taking them with my phone and was in a hurry to not be caught by the staff wandering in the makeup area...

Both Maybelline and L'oreal launched nude, brown, and bronzey lip colors instead of the  berry and red tones we usually see in the fall.

 Maybelline Fall 2012 Fashion Week Collection:

 In the middle it says: Maybelline Official Makeup Sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

  There are 4 eyeshadow quads and behind them 2 brow pencils and 2 eyeliner pencils.

 On the left is an illuminating face glow called Touch of Light. On the right are 6 lipsticks and behind them are 4 blush/bronzers.
 
 Better view of the lipsticks and blush/bronzers. The lipsticks from left to right: Bronze Metal, Refined Russet, Brown to Earth, Tenacious Taupe, Strike a Rose, In Style Sienna.






LIMITED EDITION: L'oreal New York Nudes
 There are 4 sets of nudes going from a light nude to a dark brown. Each set has a coloure riche lipstick, le gloss, and nailpolish in that color range.
I hope this helps you all in your searches!

The Lipstick Maniac

No comments:

Post a Comment