Thursday, June 21, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse Sticks arrive in Walgreens!


The new L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse Sticks which were originally only sold at Target, have arrived at Walgreens! I checked CVS and Rite Aid but both of the stores don't carry these yet.





The line at Walgreens carries 12 shades, just like Target. This makes me quite confused; has anyone else seen Musings of a Muse's blog post about these lipsticks where she showed 16 shades?





The colors:



 I didn't realize that Cardinal Plume was turned differently from the others until now and this annoys me..anyways...


Now here is the part that really disappointed me; They are $10.50 each!
Target sells these lipsticks for $8.00. That means that even with a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, the caresse sticks will be $15.75 for two at Walgreens and $16 without any sale at Target. (I don't know about you, but Target doesn't do makeup sales in my area =[ ). Adding the tax in my area, the caresse sticks will be ~ $16.74 with a sale at Walgreens, making it more expensive than in Target without a sale. That's ridiculous!


Other than the price, these are some really nice lipsticks. Check my review of the shades Violet Chiffon and Sunset Angora here;  NEW L'oreal Colour Caresse Sticks Review & Swatches if you're interested!

Hopefully we'll be seeing these come out in other drugstores soon. What colors have you bought, or which colors do you want to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment