Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses Review & Swatches


This is a review of my favorite drugstore lipglosses, the Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses! I'm much more of a lipstick than lipgloss kind of girl but I do like glosses that are pigmented. 

The reasons why I love these glosses the most are:

1) These glosses are easily accessible and affordable

2) They have a lot of shades and a wide variety of different and unique colors. 
3) Many of the colors are pigmented and give a full on color
4) These glosses have a smooth, creamy texture where they're not so comfortable they slide off but not so sticky that they will be blotchy or dry out the lips. 
5) The wand comes with a long paddle-shaped applicator.
The 4 colors that I purchased:

Top to bottom: Strawberry, Papaya, Rosegold, Rosepearl

 Left to right: Strawberry, Papaya, Rosegold, Rosepearl



Lip Swatches:
 Natural lip color

 Rosegold

Rosegold: The sheerest of the four. I wouldn't say this is a rose color, more of a gold-peachy-pink color with gold shimmers. A very pretty mlbb color.

 Rosepearl

Rosepearl: This one is an elegant dark rose color with silver shimmers. The shimmers are noticeable on the lips. It gives full color.

 Papaya

Papaya: A bold, pigmented coral-orange color with no shimmers. For some reason this one on my lips turn out more coral and less orange than the swatch, maybe because my natural lips have some color. Perfect for the summertime!

 Strawberry

Strawberry: Another pigmented, bold summer shade! This one is a bright pinky red that has glitters. The glitters are much more noticeable on the tube than on the lips.


If you like pigmented lipglosses, and hate the sticky texture but also dont want them to just slide off your lips, definetely check these out! They have a bunch of interesting shades and I'm sure you will find something for you :) 
Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment