Saturday, June 16, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter LIP SWATCHES Part 1: PINKS


Here are the much delayed lip swatches of the Revlon Lip Butters! I decided to divide the lippies into different sections by color just because I have so many of them. These are my 3 pink colors with Gumdrop, just because I really didn't know where to add that one...

 Left to right: Gumdrop, Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, Lollipop








Gumdrop: pale lavender, cream finish, sheer buildable pigmentation.
This one is too streaky for me to wear alone. It's a shame because it's a beautiful and unique color for drugstore.The only way I can wear Gumdrop without any streakiness (is that a word?) is to put a light layer of another purple lipstick, and then put Gumdrop on over it.





Cotton Candy: light cool pink with gold shimmer, sheer buildable pigmentation.
I'm really happy with this shade because most pinks, especially cool pinks, look really weird on my yellow-tone skin. Although this is a cool pink, it has gold shimmer that makes it more wearable.







Sweet Tart: bright medium cool toned pink, cream finish, medium pigmentation.
A nice buildable color that could be anywhere from a natural medium pink to a bold barbie pink that you see on my lips. I really enjoy the versatility of this shade.







Lollipop: bold hot pink with blue undertones, tiny silver shimmers, very pigmented.
A very BAM kind of bold, pigmented hot pink. Definitely one of the most pigmented and a standout in the collection.







To see my overview of the Revlon Lip Butters, click here: Revlon Lip Butter Review & Swatches.
To see Part 2 of the lip swatches, click here: http://beautysweets325.blogspot.com/2012/06/revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-lip_17.html

No comments:

Post a Comment