Saturday, June 16, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter LIP SWATCHES Part 3: BERRY COLORS


Hey everyone, this is the part 3 of the lip swatch series, the berry colors. Ironically, I only think one of the 3 shades is a true berry color, but I just grouped the 3 in this category because they all have berry names.



 Left to right: Berry Smoothie, Sugar Plum, Raspberry Pie



 Same order as above





 
 Berry Smoothie: mlbb shade of berry and pink, tiny pink shimmers, sheer buildable pigmentation. I wouldn't really call this a true berry shade, its more of just a medium mauvey pink.



Sugar plum: This one looks straight up purple in the tube, but it turns out as a wearable mauvey berry shade on lips. Cream finish, medium pigmentation. One of my favorites! :) 



Raspberry Pie: This shade looks like a dark raspberry shade in the tube, but it comes out as a bold warm fuscia on my lips. I would have put it on the pink category if it had a different name. Cream finish, one of the most pigmented in the entire collection.



Dont forget to check out part 1: http://beautysweets325.blogspot.com/2012/06/revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-lip_5704.html

and part 2: http://beautysweets325.blogspot.com/2012/06/revlon-colorburst-lip-butter-lip_17.html
If you haven't done so!

Let me know if you have any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment