Thursday, November 15, 2012

L'oreal Limited Edition 2012 Nail Polishes: The Artsy Muse


I know that many other bloggers talked about the Electric Fantasie collections months earlier, but I actually got this collection only recently in my area. I usually go for the lipsticks first but they were all too shimmer for my taste. However, the nail polishes immediately caught my eye; I ended up buying 6 of them!  

Basically the collection is divided into four categories; The Artsy Muse, The Seductive Temptress, The Wise Mystic, and The Enchanted Queen. Other than makeup each category comes with 2 nail polishes.

 The Queen's Might, The Muse's Inspiration, The Temptress' Touch, The Temptress' Power, The Muse's Attitude, and The Mystic's Fortune.





Today I'm going to review the nail polishes in The Artsy Muse collection: The Muse's Attitude and The Muse's Inspiration. Both of these colors look differently in various lighting.

 The Muse's Attitude as a teal, The Muse's Inspiration as an orange

The Muses's Attitude
is a beautiful deep teal that can change into an emerald green in certain lighting. If you're going to buy only one nail polish out of this collection I would definitely recommend this one. I see many teal polishes but not many that have the beautiful emerald effect. This polish was a little uneven at first but was fine after 3 coats.

The Muse's Inspiration
is an orange with yellow shimmers. The shimmers aren't as prominent as The Muses Attitude and the color doesn't change so drastically. Sometimes it look straight up orange and other times it turns to a more red orange. This polish went on very evenly and finished in 2 coats.

It was hard to capture the true color in pictures but I did get one of The Muse's Attitude almost as an emerald shade. The shade turns more green in real life.

 The Muse's Attitude

Overall I love the colors and formula for these nail polishes and I would definitely recommend them! Stay tuned for upcoming reviews of the rest of the colors,

The Lipstick Maniac






No comments:

Post a Comment