Thursday, November 15, 2012

L'oreal Limited Edition 2012 Nail Polishes: The Wise Mystic


I know that many other bloggers talked about the Electric Fantasie collections months earlier, but I actually got this collection only recently in my area. I usually go for the lipsticks first but they were all too shimmer for my taste. However, the nail polishes immediately caught my eye; I ended up buying 6 of them!  

Basically the collection is divided into four categories; The Artsy Muse, The Seductive Temptress, The Wise Mystic, and The Enchanted Queen. Other than makeup each category comes with 2 nail polishes.
 The Queen's Might, The Muse's Inspiration, The Temptress' Touch, The Temptress' Power, The Muse's Attitude, and The Mystic's Fortune.



 I got one of the 2 polishes in the The Wise Mystic collection named The Mystic's Fortune.

The Mystic's Fortune is a deep blue/purple shade. In some lightings it can look like a dark navy blue and other times a very deep cool toned purple. You know that color pencil that looks like it would be black on the outside but turns out to be a purple color? Random I know, but that is the color this polish reminds me of. The formula of this polish was opaque and easy to layer.


 The Mystic's Fortune as a blue

 The Mystic Fortune as a purple

Stay tuned for the rest of the nail polish reviews of the Electric Fantasie Collection and don't forget to check out my review of the The Artsy Muse nail polishes~

The Lipstick Maniac

No comments:

Post a Comment