Friday, November 16, 2012

L'oreal Limited Edition Fall Nail Polishes: The Seductive Temptress

I know that many other bloggers talked about the Electric Fantasie collections months earlier, but I actually got this collection only recently in my area. I usually go for the lipsticks first but they were all too shimmer for my taste. However, the nail polishes immediately caught my eye; I ended up buying 6 of them!

Basically the collection is divided into four categories; The Artsy Muse, The Seductive Temptress, The Wise Mystic, and The Enchanted Queen. Other than makeup each category comes with 2 nail polishes.

 The Queen's Might, The Muse's Inspiration, The Temptress' Touch, The Temptress' Power, The Muse's Attitude, and The Mystic's Fortune.





Today I'll be showing you the Temptress' Touch and The Temptress' Power.

 The Temptress' Touch, The Temptress' Power (as a champagne)


The Temptress' Touch is an olive green with strong golden shimmers. The gold in the polish makes it wearable for fall. The formula is easy to work with and full coverage in 2 coats.

The Temptress' Power is a duo chrome. It can be a champagne color with blue-green shimmers to a golden peach with golden green shimmers. I have to use 3 to 4 coats because the formula is very sheer. I'm excited to also try this as a layering shade.


 The Temptress' Power (as a gold)

 The Temptress' Touch (with more golden tones)

No comments:

Post a Comment