Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Love Fall Tag Blog Edition!

Hey everyone, 

If you watch makeup videos on youtube like me, you would know that there was an I Love Fall Tag going around beauty gurus in October. The tag is basically 10 questions relating to fall and beauty. Although I know this is late, but I thought it was so much fun that I decided to do it anyway.

1) Favorite fall lip product?
The Revlon Kissable Balm Stains- I got these recently and they have replaced the spot for my fall lipsticks. I love how I can get bold color without it feeling heavy on my lips or worrying about it smudging or coming off. So far I have Adore and Romantic, but I'm planning to get more. (reviews/swatches for these will be coming soon!)

 Adore on top, Romantic on bottom


2) Favorite fall nail polish?
 L'oreal Limited Edition nail polishes in The Queen’s Might and The Muse’s Attitude- Both of these are gorgeous wearable colors for the fall (and winter) and are good formulas.

 Left to right: The Queen's Might, The Muses Attitude

Essie nail laquer in Clambake- This one is a bright orangey red that compliments any season and any outfit. I find myself always reaching for this polish.

Essie Clambake


 3) Favorite Starbucks fall drink?
 Green Tea Latte- it's quite rare for Starbucks to have this, at least in my area, but it's pretty good.

4) Favorite Favorite Fall Candle?
 I don't own any at the moment, but I would like to when I have my own place.

5) Favorite fall scarf or accessory?
Tube scarf I got at H&M about a year ago- I wear this scarf almost everyday in the fall and winter. The color really reminds of fall and it goes with almost anything I wear.

6) Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I've never been to any of these but I would say the haunted hay ride because at least I'll be with the rest of the people in the ride the whole time.

7) Favorite Halloween movie?
 I don't remember watching any good Halloween movies but a really good horror movie is The Voice. It's a Korean horror movie (has subtitles; I wouldn't be able to watch it otherwise) and it's amazing! I find many horror movies to have stupid plots but this one was really well thought out- I highly highly recommend it.

8) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
 I love jolly rancher lollipops.

9) What are you dressing up  did you dress up as for Halloween?!
I was Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service. For those of you who don't know, Kiki's Delivery Service is a Japanese animated childrens movie made by Studio Ghibli (which also made Totoro, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, etc.) I wore a big red bow, a black plain dress and I carried Jiji and a broomstick. I wore it to my high school and then later to pass out candy to the kids.

10) What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
As makeup obssessed as this is going to sound, my favorite thing would have to be changing my makeup and nails  into fall and winter colors. I've just started changing around my makeup to match the seasons this fall and I think it's really fun to try out the new trends and play around with color.


I would love to see how you would answer these questions! Let me know in the comments below or at your own blog~

The Lipstick Maniac

1 comment: