Friday, November 16, 2012

L'oreal Limited Edition Fall Nail Polishes: The Enchanted Queen

I know that many other bloggers talked about the Electric Fantasie collections months earlier, but I actually got this collection only recently in my area. I usually go for the lipsticks first but they were all too shimmer for my taste. However, the nail polishes immediately caught my eye; I ended up buying 6 of them!

Basically the collection is divided into four categories; The Artsy Muse, The Seductive Temptress, The Wise Mystic, and The Enchanted Queen. Other than makeup each category comes with 2 nail polishes.
The Queen's Might, The Muse's Inspiration, The Temptress' Touch, The Temptress' Power, The Muse's Attitude, and The Mystic's Fortune.  







Today I'll be reviewing The Queen's Might from The Enchanted Queen collection.

The Queen's Might is a beautiful raspberry pinky red color with tiny silver shimmers. It may look plain in the bottle but it looks much prettier on the nails. I think this color would be flattering on all skintones. This polish is very opaque and I only needed one coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment